More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) fresh ginger slices, peeled
- 4 to 6 peeled and sliced clementines
- 1. Bring sugar, ginger, and 3 Tbsp. water to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; discard ginger.
- 2. Pour syrup over clementine sections. Serve with gingersnaps.
- Note: Clementines will not have juice to add to the syrup, but there will still be enough syrup at the end of Step 1 to coat fruit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note