Gingered Chicken Sandwich with Mango Avocado Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) water plus more
- 1 tablespoon(s) sea salt
- 3in ginger root peeled and finely chopped
- 1 chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- juice of half a lime
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) mango peeled and sliced
- 1 green onions
- Toast the buns in a broil in 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine water, salt and ginger in the saucepan over med-high heat. Bring to a boil and add chicken . Cover for 20 until chicken is white. Let it cool.
- Meanwhile, combine ground ginger and lime juice . Stir until ginger is dissolved. Add avocado and mash it. Add green onions.
- Cut chicken lengthwise and put salt on the chicken.
- Spread avocado mix on bun andd mangos.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note