- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded lightly (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, light cream or half and half
How to Make It
Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir water, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, wine and ginger into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and stir in coconut milk. Return chicken to skillet and simmer 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with toasted almonds and chopped green onions.
On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.