- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 3 pound(s) carrots
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 pinch(s) salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1. Peel and roll cut carrots.
- 2. Heat butter in oil in cast iron pan over low heat. Add shallots, cook for 2 minutes. Add ginger, cook for 1 minute. Add carrots and stir to coat. Season with powdered ginger, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Add water. Cook til just fork tender.
- 3. Stir in honey. Raise heat one notch and cook til carrots tender and nicely glazed.
- May cool and refrigerate for two to three days. Reheat in oven on 300 til hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RoseHaven and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note