- 3 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoon(s) dark molasses
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 cup(s) ground hazelnuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk (skim)
- Combine flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and hazelnuts (if desired) in large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together milk, chocolate syrup, egg whites, and molasses. Make a well in dry ingredients and pour wet ingredients into it. Stir just enough to moisten. Batter will be lumpy.
- Heat a nonstick griddle/frying pan over medium heat. Spread 1 1/2 tsp canola oil over bottom of pan. Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Spread out a little with back of spoon because batter is thick.
- Makes 15 pancakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gingerbread Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch