More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- Ginger liqueur
- Crushed gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoons ginger liqueur
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-citrus liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coffee-flavored rum
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons whipping cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Garnish: partially split vanilla bean brushed with liqueur and rolled in sugar (optional)
- Dip glass rims in ginger liqueur and crushed gingersnaps. Store glasses in freezer up to 2 days.
- Stir together 2 Tbsp. ginger liqueur, vanilla-citrus liqueur, coffee-flavored rum, honey, and whipping cream in a cocktail shaker. Add ice cubes; cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Brinley Gold Coffee Rum, Tuaca Vanilla Citrus Liqueur, and Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note