- Ginger liqueur
- Crushed gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoons ginger liqueur
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-citrus liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coffee-flavored rum
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons whipping cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Garnish: partially split vanilla bean brushed with liqueur and rolled in sugar (optional)
How to Make It
Dip glass rims in ginger liqueur and crushed gingersnaps. Store glasses in freezer up to 2 days.
Stir together 2 Tbsp. ginger liqueur, vanilla-citrus liqueur, coffee-flavored rum, honey, and whipping cream in a cocktail shaker. Add ice cubes; cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish, if desired.
Note: We tested with Brinley Gold Coffee Rum, Tuaca Vanilla Citrus Liqueur, and Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur.