- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon unsulfured molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup fresh-brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon whiskey*
- 2 tablespoons ginger liqueur*
- 2 cinnamon sticks (each about 4-in. long)
- calories 358
- caloriesfromfat 70 %
- protein 1.6 g
- fat 28 g
- satfat 17 g
- carbohydrate 4.7 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- sodium 32 mg
- cholesterol 103 mg
How to Make It
With a mixer, whip 2 tbsp. cream until thick; set aside. Combine the remaining cream, the sugar if using, molasses, and pumpkin pie spice in a small saucepan. Whisk over medium-low heat until steaming and well blended, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in hot coffee, whiskey, and liqueur. Pour into two mugs. Add a cinnamon stick and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
*Find at well-stocked grocery or liquor stores.