Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger
- 1/4 cup(s) molasses
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs and molasses. Stir remaining ingredients together in bowl, gradually add to sugar mixture until well blended. Refrigerate dough at least 1hr.
- Preheat oven to 350'. Grease cookie sheets.
- On floured surface roll out half dough to 1/2inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
- Bake 79min, cool completely.
- Icing: 3/4 cup plus 1 T powdered sugar and 1 T milk, food coloring as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MHutchens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gingerbread Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies