Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Rebecca Donnelly
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 6 Minutes
Cool: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spread pecans on a sheet pan, and bake 6 to 7 minutes or until toasted. Cool.
- 2. Process pecans in a food processor until coarsely ground. Add butter and next 4 ingredients; pulse until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3. Remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments