Ginger Vodka Fizz
Make Ginger Syrup by taking 1 lb. of fresh ginger, peeling it and slicing it thinly. Put it in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain the ginger, put it back in the pot, and repeat. Then add 4 cups of suger to ginger in pot with 4 cups of water and a pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat for one hour (or until it reaches 225). Remove ginger slices and toss with 1/2 cup sugar and dry on rack overnight for candied ginger.
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: drink )
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 ounce(s) vodka
- 1 ounce(s) pear juice
- 0.75 ounce(s) lemon juice
- 0.5 ounce(s) ginger syrup
- 1 sprig(s) rosemary for garnish
- club soda to taste
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice. Top off with club soda to taste. Garnish with rosemary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryAnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Vodka Fizz Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes