Ginger Streusel-Topped Cheesecake
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
This easy dressed-up cheesecake is topped with big chunks of crunchy gingersnap streusel. Scoop it warm from the oven into dessert bowls.
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 cup gingersnaps, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Optional: 1 T. crystallized ginger. finely chopped
- 1 (30-oz.) frozen New York-style cheesecake
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well with a spoon. Sprinkle streusel over top of frozen cheesecake. Bake at 425° for 16 to 19 minutes, or until streusel is golden. Scoop warm cheesecake into serving bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Streusel-Topped Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Desserts