Ginger Streusel-Topped Cheesecake
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
This easy dressed-up cheesecake is topped with big chunks of crunchy gingersnap streusel. Scoop it warm from the oven into dessert bowls.
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 cup gingersnaps, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Optional: 1 T. crystallized ginger. finely chopped
- 1 (30-oz.) frozen New York-style cheesecake
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well with a spoon. Sprinkle streusel over top of frozen cheesecake. Bake at 425° for 16 to 19 minutes, or until streusel is golden. Scoop warm cheesecake into serving bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note