Ginger and Spice and Everything Nice Muffin Mix
Gift the gift of muffins this season with a package of spiced ginger muffin mix. Just combine all of the dry ingredients and place in an airtight container. Make a festive tag with the recipe instructions and attach to the container. The recipient will only need to add butter, an egg and milk and bake.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl; place in an airtight container. Attach instructions.
Combine muffin mix with 1/2 cup melted butter, one egg and one cup milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full with batter; bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note