very good. i'll make this again.
Ginger-Soy Glazed Mahi Mahi
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) mahi mahi fillets, about 1 inch thick
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Add fish fillets; cook, covered, 4 minutes. Carefully turn fillets over using a spatula, cover, and cook 3 to 5 additional minutes. Transfer fillets to serving plates, and drizzle each evenly with the pan sauce. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes