- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) mahi mahi fillets, about 1 inch thick
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
Heat canola oil and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Add fish fillets; cook, covered, 4 minutes. Carefully turn fillets over using a spatula, cover, and cook 3 to 5 additional minutes. Transfer fillets to serving plates, and drizzle each evenly with the pan sauce. Serve immediately.