Ginger-Soy Flank Steak
If you love steak, you will love this. Fresh ginger and soy sauce combine to create a mouth-watering and flavorful steak dish!
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 9 Hours, 25 Minutes
- Calories: 174
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 24.7g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 132mg
- Calcium: 28mg
- 1/3 cup lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (3-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add steak. Seal bag, and turn to coat steak. Marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Remove bag from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat grill to high heat.
- 4. Remove steak from bag; discard marinade. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note