Ginger-Snow Pea Slaw
Sesame-ginger dressing adds a hit of Asian flavor to Ginger-Snow Pea Slaw.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage (1 head)
- 2 cups fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup bottled sesame-ginger dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Toss together cabbage, snow peas, sesame-ginger dressing, almonds, green onions, carrot, and cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads