Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) shortening
- 1/4 cup(s) molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) sifted flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 1. Mix together sugar, shortening, molasses, and egg.
- 2. Sift together 3 times: flour, soda, and spices. Add to batter and mix thoroughly.
- 3. Roll into small balls, roll balls in granulated sugar.
- 4. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Snaps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies