My family and my mother enjoyed this recipe. We've made it twice and there haven't been any green beans left over at the end of either meal!
Ginger-Sesame Green Beans
Photo: Randy Mayor; Stylist: Cindy Barr
A few, high-flavored ingredients liven up Ginger-Sesame Green Beans.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 231mg
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 5 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sesame oil. Add green beans; cook 7 minutes or until beans begin to brown.
- 2. Combine sesame seeds, ginger, tahini, soy sauce, water, and lime juice in a bowl. Add mixture to pan. Cook 1 minute; toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note