Ginger Scallion Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 cup(s) scallions (1-2 large bunches) thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) peeled fresh ginger finely minced
- 1/4 cup(s) grapeseed or other neutral oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) light soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) sherry vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt, or more to taste
- Mix together the scallions, ginger, oil, soy, vinegar, and salt in a bowl. Taste and check for salt, adding more if needed. Though it's best after 15 or 20 minutes of sitting, ginger scallion sauce is good from the minute it's stirred together up to a day or two in the fridge. Use as directed, or apply as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ohsusannah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Scallion Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes