Ginger Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) onion minced
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut oil
- 1/3 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) celery minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high til ginger is pureed. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 0802ezra and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings