Prep: 5 minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Calcium: 6mg
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cups sake (rice wine)
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 8 strips lemon twists
- 8 (1/4-ounce) strips crystallized ginger
- 1. Add ginger to the bottled sake and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Fill a martini shaker halfway with ice. Add 1 cup ginger-infused sake and shake until well chilled.
- 3. Strain sake into 4 martini glasses; stir in 3 tablespoons ginger ale per glass. Repeat to make 8 drinks.
- 4. Garnish each glass with a lemon twist and a strip of crystallized ginger on each rim.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Saketini Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages