Ginger-Poached Noodles Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 2 ounce(s) fresh ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) firm tofu cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brocollini trimmed
- 4 ounce(s) dried spinach noodles or soba
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint shredded
- squeeze of lime juice
- crushed red pepper flakes
- toasted sesame oil
- Place the broth, ginger and tofu in a large saucepan and bring to boil. Lower heat, gently simmer for 10 min. Remove tofu from the pan using slotted spoon and set aside. Add broccolini to the simmering broth and cook for just a minute until bright and remove from pan with a fork. Add pasta to ginger broth and cook until done, stirring regularly. Remove pasta with fork, set aside and pour out most of the broth and all of the ginger slices. Return the noodles. broccolini and tofu to the pot. Stir in soy sauce, basil, mint and a squeeze of lime juice. Finish with a couple of pinches of red pepper flakes. Taste and season to taste with salt, soy sauce and perhaps a drop or two of toasted sesame oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aislinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note