Loved this!! Very flavorful. I added chopped toasted peanuts, swapped shredded cabbage for the lettuce. I also skipped the cucumber after reading some reviews, and instead sliced it and tossed it with seasoned rice wine vinegar, which made a nice side. Using really thin tortillas is key, or rice paper if you can find it.
Ginger-Peanut Chicken-Salad Wraps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 508mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 (4 oz.) skinless, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped, seeded and peeled
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8 inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; cool. Shred chicken into bite-size pieces. Place chicken, cucumber and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Process sugar, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, salt, red pepper and garlic in a blender until smooth. Add peanut butter and water; blend. Combine peanut butter and chicken mixtures; stir. Add cilantro; toss.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 1/2 cup lettuce onto each tortilla; roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This