1. Tear cookie dough into pieces in a large bowl. Stir in next 5 ingredients until well combined.
2. Press onto bottom of a lightly greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with turbinado sugar.
3. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in baking dish on a wire rack 20 minutes. Remove from baking dish to wire rack, and cool 10 more minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300°.
4. Cut cookie into 14 (3/4-inch-wide) strips with a serrated knife using a gentle sawing motion. Place strips on a baking sheet.
5. Bake at 300° for 18 minutes on each side. Remove to wire racks, and let cool 15 minutes or until completely cool.
*2 tsp. granulated sugar may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip refrigerated cookie dough.