Ginger, Mint, and Lime Marinade
This is lovely on pork chops or kebabs, chicken, shrimp, and any flaky thick white fish. Marinate pork or for at least 4 hours, up to 12 in the fridge, shrimp for 1 to 2 hours, and fish for 30 minutes. Recipe by Katie Workman, author of The Mom 100 Cookbook and creator of themom100.com blog - July 14, 2013
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1. Put the olive oil, ginger, garlic, mint, lime juice,salt and pepper in a bowl of a jar with a lid. Whisk or shake to combine well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note