very light & fresh tasting. omitted the mint and marinated for 2 hours over a bed of fresh avocado in the fridge.
Photo: Beatriz Da Costa
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon grated grapefruit zest
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- Chop the mint. Combine it in a medium bowl with the grapefruit zest, grapefruit juice, ginger, olive oil, and salt. Stir in the shrimp and marinate for 10 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This