Made this for company and got thumbs up from everyone. Used thicker steaks, brined them for 30 minutes and then cooked the fish on the grill. The sauce is absolutely terrific! Will have this again & again.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 235
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 25.8g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 397mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons bottled fresh ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small saucepan. Dip each steak into the lime mixture to coat.
- Place fish on a broiling pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- While fish cooks, place lime juice mixture over medium heat; cook until reduced by half (about 8 minutes). Serve sauce with fish.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note