I have made this recipe a number of times and it is always delicious as well as a crowd pleaser!
Ginger-Lime Marinated Shrimp Kebabs with Grilled Flank Steak and Cilantro Butter
Photo: Jean Allsopp; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 large cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into pieces
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lime wedges
- Grilled Flank Steak and Cilantro Butter
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Thread shrimp, tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper on 4 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs in a shallow dish; brush with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove kebabs from marinade, and discard marinade. Grill kebabs over high heat (400° to 500°) 4 to 6 minutes or just until shrimp are opaque, turning once. Sprinkle with salt and serve with lime wedges and Grilled Flank Steak and Cilantro Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note