Ginger Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) lime zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger root finely minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili oil or other hot oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro finely chopped, divided
- 16 ounce(s) chicken breasts 4
- 2 tablespoon(s) scallions chopped
- n a large non-reactive bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, lime zest, ginger, garlic, honey, oil and 2 tablespoons cilantro; mix well. Remove and reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Add chicken to bowl, tossing to make sure each piece is coated; refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat broiler to high. Remove chicken from marinade and place in a baking dish; discard marinade. Broil chicken, 4 to 6 minutes; flip and brush chicken with reserved marinade. Return chicken to oven and broil until chicken is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes more.
- To serve, sprinkle chicken with scallions, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and any sauce accumulated in baking dish. Yields 1 chicken breast and about 1/3 cup sauce per serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jeannes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Lime Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes