Very tasty and easy to make. I would prefer a thicker sauce to make it a 5-star dish. I quadrupled the recipe for my family of 8; everyone enjoyed it. I used non-stick olive oil spray instead of regular oil.
Ginger-Lime Beef Stir-Fry
Peppery ginger adds a lively herbal note to this stir-fry. Serve over cellophane noodles.
Prep: 4 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 197
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 22.4g
- Carbohydrate: 5.5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 197mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 12 ounces boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut green onions (optional)
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- 2. Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; drizzle evenly with ginger-lime mixture. Garnish with onions and lime wedges, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note