Ginger-Lemonade Ice Pops
Treat yourself to a sweet-tart popsicle during the heat of summer. The flavors quench even your deepest thirst.
More From Allyou
Freeze: 8 Hours
- Calories: 58
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 cup mild honey (such as orange blossom or clover)
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1. Place 10 pop sticks in a bowl of warm water.
- 2. Grate ginger over a bowl, collecting the juice. Add honey and 1 cup warm water; stir until honey has dissolved. Stir in another 1 1/4 cups water. Place in refrigerator to allow ginger to steep. When mixture is cold, strain into a 4-cup measuring cup. Stir in lemon juice and pour mixture into molds.
- 3. Place lid on top and insert damp pop sticks. Place mold in freezer and freeze for 8 to 12 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note