this was great!! one change I substituted tilapa instead of salmon, but AWESOME all the same!! :)
Ginger-Glazed Salmon Fillets
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
- Garnishes: ti leaves, purple basil leaves, fresh enoki mushrooms
- Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Place fillets on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan; pat dry. Spoon ginger mixture over fillets.
- Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
- Broil 5 inches from heat source for 1 minute or until glaze begins to brown. Serve over Steamed Baby Bok Choy. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes