this was great!! one change I substituted tilapa instead of salmon, but AWESOME all the same!! :)
Ginger-Glazed Salmon Fillets
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
- Garnishes: ti leaves, purple basil leaves, fresh enoki mushrooms
- Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Place fillets on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan; pat dry. Spoon ginger mixture over fillets.
- Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
- Broil 5 inches from heat source for 1 minute or until glaze begins to brown. Serve over Steamed Baby Bok Choy. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note