Amazing!!! Fast easy and the kids love it! We never have leftovers with this meal!
Ginger-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (2-pound) package pork tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Garnish: green onion strips
- Place pork tenderloins on a lightly greased rack in a foil-lined roasting pan. Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Combine preserves and next 4 ingredients. Spread evenly over pork.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Garnish, if desired.
- Ginger-Glazed Pork Chops: Substitute 6 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops (about 2 1/2 pounds). Broil 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 425°. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 155°. Remove from oven; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Makes 6 servings. Prep: 8 min., Broil: 5 min., Bake: 10 min., Stand: 10 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note