Ginger-Glazed Pork Chops
It's best to use fresh ginger found in the produce section, but 1 teaspoon ground ginger may be substituted.
More From Southern Living
Broil: 5 Minutes
Bake: 10 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Garnish: green onion strips
- Place pork chops on a lightly greased rack in a foil-lined roasting pan. Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Combine preserves and next 4 ingredients. Spread evenly over pork chops.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note