Ginger Citrus Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup(s) cremini mushrooms
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper
- 4 whole(s) green onions
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 bunch(es) kale
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbls spoons of the coconut oil and saute the chicken for 5-7 minutes.
- To the chicken, add the sliced mushrooms, red pepper, and onions, and saute another 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the kale and almonds, stir well, bring to a simmer, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove all ingredients from the pan and set aside. In the same pan add the remaining 2 tbls coconut oil and kale. Saute the kale until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Serve the chicken on top of the kale, and add a sprinkle of the sliced almonds on top.
- reciepe retrieved from Everyday Paleo cookbook pg. 49 by, Sarah Fragoso
- Picture taken from the Picky Apple: http://www.thepickyapple.com/blog/2012/03/04/ginger-citrus-skillet-chicken/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note