Ginger chip cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) dark molasses
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) clovs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- sugar for rolling cookie balls
- 1)Cream butter and sugar.2)Add eggs,molasses,flour,baking soda,cinnamon,ginger,cloves and salt.3)Blend until smooth dough forms,using medium to low speed on mixer.4)Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate pieces.5)Shape into 1-inch balls.6)Dip tops of balls in sugar.7)Place dipped side up on greased cookie sheet.8)Bake at 375`f for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are browned and firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note