Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon juice and ginger in small bowl; set aside. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in broth mixture. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and return chicken to skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with cilantro, then toss. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked brown rice.
This recipe is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note