Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon juice and ginger in small bowl; set aside. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in broth mixture. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and return chicken to skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with cilantro, then toss. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked brown rice.
This recipe is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes