Ginger Chicken Noodle Bowls
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 cups sliced vegetables, such as thinly sliced red bell pepper, broccoli florets, thinly sliced yellow squash, and snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, cilantro, or basil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine broth and ginger in a large pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Add vegetables, and cook 2 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
- 3. Remove pot from heat, and stir in cooked rice noodles, herbs, and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes