- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 cups sliced vegetables, such as thinly sliced red bell pepper, broccoli florets, thinly sliced yellow squash, and snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, cilantro, or basil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine broth and ginger in a large pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Add vegetables, and cook 2 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
Remove pot from heat, and stir in cooked rice noodles, herbs, and remaining ingredients.