Ginger Cheesecake Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Betty Crocker Gingerbread Mix Mix as directed
- 1 can(s) 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 cup(s) cool whip thawed
- Make cookie dough as directed, shape into 5 i inch balls. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Press remaining dough into greased 9x13 pan. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350. Mix condensed milk, cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in cool whip. Spread mixture over cookie base. Crumble baked cookies over cream cheese mixture. Civer and chill 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginger Cheesecake Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts