Ginger Cake with Cararmel Apple Topping
- 2 cup(s) Yoplait 99% Fat Free creamy harvest peach or cramy vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel fat-free topping
- 1-1/4 cup(s) Gold Medal whole wheat flour
- 1 cup(s) Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) molasses
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9-inch square pan. In medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup of the yogurt and the caramel topping; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- In large bowl, beat remaining 1 1/4 cups yogurt and all remaining ingredients except apple and lemon juice with electric mixer on low speed 45 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally, until well blended. Stir in half of the chopped apple. Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle lemon juice over remaining apple; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Bake 38 to 43 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Serve with topping mixture and remaining chopped apple.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elisaac2629 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note