More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed and broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup cinnamon-flavored lightly sweetened whole grain oat cereal squares*
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons dried lemon rind
- Place cake pieces in a food processor; process until coarsely crumbled. Place crumbs in to a large bowl; set aside. Place cereal, almonds, and crystallized ginger in food processor; pulse 1 minute or until finely chopped (mixture will resemble sand). Stir into cake crumbs.
- Stir butter, ground ginger, and lemon extract into crumb mixture until moistened. Shape rounded tablespoonfuls of dough into crescent shapes; place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels and milk at MEDIUM HIGH (70% power) 1 minute or until morsels melt; stir until smooth. Stir in lemon rind. Dip 1 end of each biscotti into chocolate mixture; place on wire racks until chocolate is firm.
- *For testing purposes only, we used Quaker Oat Cinnamon Life cereal.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note