Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
- 1 (4-inch) piece fresh ginger
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles amber beer, chilled
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1. Grate ginger using large holes of a box grater. Squeeze juice from grated ginger into a small bowl to equal 2 tsp.; discard solids.
- 2. Stir together juice from ginger, ginger ale, beer, and dark rum. Serve in chilled glasses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages