Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (4-inch) piece fresh ginger
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles amber beer, chilled
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1. Grate ginger using large holes of a box grater. Squeeze juice from grated ginger into a small bowl to equal 2 tsp.; discard solids.
- 2. Stir together juice from ginger, ginger ale, beer, and dark rum. Serve in chilled glasses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note