- 1-2 pounds fresh Asparagus
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp sugar or Splenda
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (1 1/2 )
- 2 tbsp dark sesame oil (1)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine vinegar and ginger in a small saucepan; Boil 7 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus in a large skillet; add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. Plunge asparagus into cold water to stop the cooking process; drain. Arrange asparagus on a serving platter. combine vegetable oil and remaing 4 ingredients, stiring well; drizzle over asparagus. Drizzle vinegar mixture over asparagus. Cover and chill 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by galvestongal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note