Ginger-and-Herb Pan-Grilled Clams with Tomato Bruschetta
More From Coastal Living
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece fresh ginger, grated
- 3 dozen littleneck clams
- Tomato Bruschetta
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a disposable roasting pan.
- 2. Place pan on grill over high heat (450° to 600°) for 5 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil. Stir in clams; cover with a sheet pan. Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until clams open. (Discard any that do not.) Serve immediately with Tomato Bruschetta or grilled French bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note