- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece fresh ginger, grated
- 3 dozen littleneck clams
- Tomato Bruschetta
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a disposable roasting pan.
Place pan on grill over high heat (450° to 600°) for 5 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil. Stir in clams; cover with a sheet pan. Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until clams open. (Discard any that do not.) Serve immediately with Tomato Bruschetta or grilled French bread.