Ginger Ale Glazed Ham
- 1 whole(s) 3 to 4 pound Ham
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 pinch(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 2-1/2 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 2 cup(s) Ginger Ale
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 cup(s) White Wine
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place ham on rack in a roasting pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the wine, mustard, brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in ginger ale. Warm through for about 45 minutes. Pour glaze over ham. Bake for 11/2 hours.
- Increase oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Bake for half an hour, basting every 15 minutes.
- Brush ham with honey. Bake, basting every 15 minutes for another 30 minutes.
- Slice and Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanicePritty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note