Gillespie County Peach Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup(s) chopped, peeled peaches about 2 large
- 2/3 cup(s) sliced almonds, or walnuts or pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tins and set aside.
- 2. Sift together flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl and set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, oil and vanilla. Fold in peaches and nuts. Add flour mixture and stir lightly to combine. Spoon the batter into prepared tins and bake at 400 degrees for 22-25 minutes or until they are browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gillespie County Peach Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch