Giant Stuffed Sandwich
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 16-oz. pkg. hot roll mix
- 3/4 cup very warm water (110 to 115 degrees)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coarse mustard
- 1 9-oz. pkg. sliced deli honey ham
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sliced deli roast turkey
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sliced deli roast chicken
- 1 to 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: shredded lettuce
- Combine oats, boiling water and butter in a large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes. Dissolve yeast from roll mix in warm water; add to oat mixture. Stir well; mix in eggs.
- Add flour from roll mix; blend well. Form into a 10-inch circle on a greased 12" pizza pan. Cover; let rise for 25 minutes, until double.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack; cut in half horizontally. Whisk together mayo and mustard; spread over cut sides. Assemble sandwich and cut into wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine